United Group (Telemach, SBB, Total...) prodat KKR-u
Iz CME-jevog saopštenja nafilovanog birokratskim novogovorom - "Divestiture of Assets to Accelerate Deleveraging" Facepalm (što bi otprilike na srpskom značilo: prodaja imovine radi bržeg razduživanja) proizlazi da United Group NIJE kupio ništa osim dva navedena kanala (piše da su prodati samo vodeći kanali, tj. "emiterske operacije" Facepalm te firme), pa tako hrvatska Doma i slovenački Kanal A ostaju u CME-jevom vlasništvu.

Međutim, na drugom mestu piše da žele da se fokusiraju na veća tržišta pa je nejasno kako to misle da postignu ako im u vlasništvu ostaju manji kanali u Hrvatskoj i Sloveniji.

Pregovori o kupovini ova dva vodeća privatna kanala na hrvatskom i slovenačkom tržištu su očigledno vođeni već neko vreme, jer se Nova u SBB-ovoj mreži u Srbiji pojavila krajem prošle godine, dok Domu nisu uvrstili u ponudu.

Quote:Central European Media Enterprises Announces Divestiture of Assets to Accelerate Deleveraging
July 10, 2017

HAMILTON, Bermuda, July 10, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. (“CME” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:CETV) (Prague Stock Exchange:CETV) today announced that it has agreed to sell its leading broadcast operations in Croatia (“Nova TV”) and in Slovenia (“POP TV”) to Slovenia Broadband S.à r.l., a subsidiary of United Group B.V. (“United Group”), subject to certain closing conditions, including regulatory approvals. The transaction is expected to close by year-end.

Highlights of the transaction:

Cash purchase price is €230.0 million (approximately $262.5 million), subject to customary working capital adjustments.  The combined OIBDA for Nova TV and POP TV for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017 was $13.8 million.
   Proceeds will be used to repay the €250.8 million term loan due 2018, which based on our results from the period ended March 31, 2017 would have reduced CME’s net leverage ratio from 6.3 times to 5.1 times.
   CME's current average borrowing cost is expected to decrease 275 basis points to 4.5% upon repayment of the 2018 term loan following closing of the transaction.
   Accretive to CME’s OIBDA margin as well as free cash flow, since the cash generated by the Slovenian and Croatian operations will be more than offset by estimated savings of at least $30.0 million of interest costs annually.

Michael Del Nin, Co-Chief Executive Officer, commented: “This represents a transformational moment in the history of CME. We have always had a great set of assets, and this transaction underscores the enduring attractiveness of broadcasters in the region. It also moves us significantly closer to our long-held goal of establishing a more appropriate leverage profile for our operations. Once closed, the cash proceeds from this sale will greatly accelerate our plans for debt reduction, lowering our net leverage ratio by about one turn, cutting our current average borrowing rate by more than a third, and helping us to save over $30.0 million in annual interest costs.”

Christoph Mainusch, Co-Chief Executive Officer, added: “We are very proud of these well-run businesses in Croatia and Slovenia, and the people working there whose efforts have made the channels consistent market leaders. We are firm believers in the importance of television as a medium, and plan to continue operating television stations with scale in a more focused footprint of our largest markets. We were pleased that the United Group, majority owned by the US investment firm KKR and backed by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, shares our outlook for local content on television and we believe they will be excellent stewards of these important businesses in the region going forward.”

LionTree Advisors acted as financial advisor to the Company with respect to this transaction.

CME is a media and entertainment company operating leading businesses in six Central and Eastern European markets with an aggregate population of approximately 50 million people. CME currently broadcasts 36 television channels in Bulgaria (bTV, bTV Cinema, bTV Comedy, bTV Action, bTV Lady, and Ring.bg), Croatia (Nova TV, Doma, Nova World and MiniTV), the Czech Republic (Nova, Nova 2, Nova Cinema, Nova Sport 1, Nova Sport 2, Nova International, Nova Action and Nova Gold), Romania (PRO TV, PRO TV International, Acasa, Acasa Gold, PRO Cinema, Sport.ro, MTV Romania, PRO TV Chisinau and Acasa in Moldova), the Slovak Republic (TV Markíza, Markíza International, Doma and Dajto), and Slovenia (POP TV, Kanal A, Brio, Oto and Kino). CME is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market and the Prague Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CETV”.

Forward-Looking Statements and Non-GAAP Financial Measures

This press release contains forward-looking statements. For all forward-looking statements, we claim the protection of the safe harbor for forward-looking statements contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements are inherently subject to risks and uncertainties, many of which cannot be predicted with accuracy or are otherwise beyond our control and some of which might not even be anticipated. Forward-looking statements reflect our current views with respect to future events and because our business is subject to such risks and uncertainties, actual results, our strategic plan, our financial position, results of operations and cash flows could differ materially from those described in or contemplated by the forward-looking statements.

In this release we refer to OIBDA, which is a non-GAAP financial measure. OIBDA includes amortization and impairment of program rights and is calculated as operating income / loss before depreciation, amortization of intangible assets and impairments of assets and certain unusual or infrequent items that are not considered by our co-CEOs when evaluating our performance. Non-GAAP financial measures may not be comparable to similar measures reported by other companies. Non-GAAP financial measures should be evaluated in conjunction with, and are not a substitute for, US GAAP financial measures.
For additional information, please visit www.cme.net or contact:

Mark Kobal

Head of Investor Relations
Central European Media Enterprises
+420 242 465 576
mark.kobal@cme.net
http://www.cetv-net.com/company-news/pre...fault.aspx
Znaci Nova Hr  novitet u porodici UG
A evo i KKR-ovog saopštenja iz koga pak proizlazi da su kupili sve što CME ima u Hrvatskoj i Sloveniji - kažu da kupuju medijski portfolio CME-ja u Hrvatskoj i Sloveniji koji obuhvata i Novu i Pop TV, a ne deo tog portfolija koji čine samo te dve TV stanice.

Quote:July 10, 2017

KKR-Backed United Group Further Invests in South East Europe

-   United Group, a KKR- and EBRD-owned company, to acquire media assets from Central European Media Enterprises (CME)
-   Investment a major sign of confidence by leading US and European investors in the economic growth of the region

LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- United Group, the leading multi-play (Pay-TV, Broadband, Telephony, Mobile) operator in South East Europe, backed by leading US investment firm KKR and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development ("EBRD"), has agreed to acquire the Croatian and Slovenian media portfolio owned by CME (NASDAQ: CETV). The transaction is subject to the relevant regulatory approvals.

The portfolio of assets includes leading TV channels in Slovenia and Croatia, two economies estimated to post real GDP growth of over 2% annually between 2016 and 2018.

United Group, will invest in those channels to further build their local production capabilities and expand their reach beyond their respective local markets by leveraging its regional and international footprint.

KKR has invested over $8bn in Telecoms, Media and Digital sectors globally and has particular expertise in supporting businesses grow and develop in the digital age. Since 1996, KKR has invested in 58 companies across sectors in Europe, representing over $20 billion in invested long-term capital, as of 31st March 2017.

Jean-Pierre Saad, Director at KKR, said: "KKR has a strong track record of supporting media and telecom businesses to grow further in the current digital ecosystem. By investing in high quality local and international content, we will support the United Group teams to continue to offer differentiated and attractive content to all its customers across the region. KKR, EBRD and United Group will work closely with all relevant authorities to ensure a smooth transition, in line with European standards."

Dirk Werner, Director Information and Communication Technologies at the EBRD, said: "Today's announcement represents a strong a vote of confidence in the Croatian and Slovenian economies by a leading international investor and will offer consumers direct access to high quality local and international digital content."

KKR made its investment in United Group primarily through its third European fund.

About the EBRD

The EBRD is a multilateral bank committed to the development of market-oriented economies and the promotion of private and entrepreneurial initiative in more than 30 countries from Morocco to Mongolia and from Estonia to Egypt. The Bank is owned by 65 countries, as well as the European Union and the European Investment Bank. In the countries where it invests, it aims to make economies more competitive, inclusive, well-governed, green, resilient and integrated. It is the largest institutional investor in many of the countries where it is active and since its creation in 1991 has invested more than €115 billion in over 4,500 projects.

About KKR

KKR is a leading global investment firm that manages investments across multiple asset classes including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate, credit and hedge funds. KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world‐class people, and driving growth and value creation at the asset level. KKR invests its own capital alongside its partners' capital and brings opportunities to others through its capital markets business. References to KKR's investments may include the activities of its sponsored funds. For additional information about KKR & Co. L.P. (NYSE:KKR), please visit KKR's website at www.kkr.com and on Twitter @KKR_Co.

View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20...005071/en/

KKR
UK & International
Finsbury
Victor Mallet, +44(0)20 7251 3801
victor.mallet@finsbury.com
or
Slovenia
ProPR
Anja Petrovcic, +386 (0)40 666 648
anja.petrovcic@propiar.com
or
Croatia
Manjgura
Kresimir Macan, +385 1 4554 222
kresimir.macan@manjgura.hr
info@manjgura.hr
http://media.kkr.com/media/media_release...ID=1032504
Sto nisu kupili B92 kod nas, umesto sto bacaju pare na N1
Možda nije na prodaju ?
Sad kad je umro vlasnik Antenne group stvari mogu krenut nizbrdo i nadju se kao "trosak" kanali Prve i B92. Tad ce 100% United Media iskoristiti priliku, do tada...
(10. Jul 2017, 11:54)Detalj iz saopštenja CME-ja Wrote: The combined OIBDA for Nova TV and POP TV for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017 was $13.8 million.

To je dakle OIBDA po rezultatima za 2, 3. i 4. kvartal 2016. i 1. kvartal 2017.

Evo ukupne OIBDA-e za poslovanje u Hrvatskoj i Sloveniji po izveštajima:

[Image: YrnMXk2.png]

Izvor slike je alatka za pregled finansijskih izveštaja dostupna na delu CME-jevog sajta posvećenom investitorima: http://www.cetv-net.com/investors/invest...fault.aspx (klik na "Interactive Analyst Center")
Direktan link na alatku: https://apps.indigotools.com/IR/IAC/?Tic...e=NASDAQGS

Dakle, za Hrvatsku crvenom bojom zaokružene stavke daju 8,26 miliona $, a za Sloveniju 5,51 miliona $, u zbiru 13,77 miliona $ (negativni brojevi su dati u zagradi, a zarez razdvaja hiljade pošto je u pitanju engleski sistem). To će reći da United Group, tj. njegova filijala Slovenia Broadband ipak kupuje sve što CME ima u Hrvatskoj i Sloveniji.

Očigledno im je bilo bitnije da stave sav onaj mumbo-jumbo od novogovora u saopštenje nego da jasno napišu šta sve prodaju.

Definicija OIBDA-e na engleskom:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operating_...ortization
----------------------------
Opisi kanala:
[Image: ETsjmY7.png]

[Image: nAbgVYA.png]

AD su udeli u gledanosti kanala za ceo dan (all day), a PT za večernji udarni termin (prime time). Navedeni podaci za obe zemlje odnose se na ciljnu starosnu grupu 18-54.

Tradicionalno zemaljski kanali Pop TV i Kanal A u Sloveniji od početka godine dostupni su samo u kablu i vlasnici uzimaju masne pare za njih i ostala svoja 3 kablovska kanala - iznos će sledeće godine dostići skoro 5 evra po korisniku kablovske od manjih operatora, dok veći imaju popust. Taman će se lepo po ucenjivačkoj praksi uklopiti u SBB, tj. njegovu matičnu firmu.
http://www.zurnal24.si/taksen-bo-racun-z...nek-283634

Redovna cena (nakon isteka promo perioda) osnovnog paketa kablovske, IPTV-a ili satelitske TV u Sloveniji inače već dostiže 20-tak evra: Totalov najosnovniji paket nakon isteka promo perioda košta 19,5 evra, kod Telemacha (isto SBB ova matična grupacija United group) 22 evra, a kod Telekoma Slovenije 19-20.

U Sloveniji se inače po AGB Nielsenovim podacima svega 8% gledalaca oslanja na zemaljsku TV, a i to su verovatno stariji korisnici slabije platežne moći koji se ne preklapaju mnogo sa ciljnom grupom ovih kanala.
http://s2.q4cdn.com/384102709/files/doc_...final0.pdf (strana 19)

Rezultati poslovanja, udeo na tržištu oglašavanja i ukupna gledanost svih kanala u grupi 18-54 u 1. kvartalu 2017:
[Image: oCdz0SE.png]

[Image: PIoFBer.png]

Dakle, prodati kanali u ovom trenutku uzimaju više od polovine prihoda od TV oglašavanja na hrvatskom, odnosno skoro 3/4 prihoda od TV oglašavanja na slovenačkom tržištu.
Izvor: prezentacija za investitore o poslovanju u 1. kvartalu
http://s2.q4cdn.com/384102709/files/doc_...final0.pdf
Uglavnom, mogli bi Nova tv, Pop tv i ostale kupljene kanale gledati na Total TV
Pa ti kanali su već na Totalu. Samo ne srpskom.
pa i da ubace na Srpski total pola sadrzaja bice zatamljeno